Warner Bros and Legendary wanted to reintroduce a character that has been a fan favorite for ages. They wanted to build a narrative game without giving too much of the story away in their upcoming blockbuster film. Our game team has to come up with an innovative way to engage the fans and did so by focusing on level design and cinematics. One of the main points that WB and Legendary wanted to get across was to show the vulnerability of a human being versus giant Godzilla. Easy enough...
- Warner Bros and Legendary wanted to reintroduce Godzilla
- Our game team built 3 action-packed ground missions and a high-altitude sky jump
- We built fully destructive, large-scale environments
- Designed to run smoothly on lower-end iOS/Android tablets and phones
- 11.7 million game sessions in 21 days
- Asia counted for almost 50% of the gameplay traffic