Warner Bros. was seeking to extend the brand of their new blockbuster franchise, Suicide Squad, by creating a mobile-first game to be released alongside the marketing of the film. WB engaged Talespin and Sticky Studios to execute the mobile game but with virtual reality emerging as a new content medium, the Talespin team saw an opportunity to further extend the gameplay into a first of its kind mobile VR game. We were responsible for the entire game creation process from concept artwork and game design to development, launch and support. In this official Suicide Squad film game, you have been selected to lead a special task force comprised of highly dangerous incarcerated Super Villains. It is up to you and your Squad of antiheroes to defeat the horde of enemies that try to stop you. Fight as Harley Quinn with her signature baseball bat, or as Deadshot with his rifle or as Diablo with fire.
- Talespin and Sticky Studios developed the Suicide Squad mobile and VR game for Warner Bros and Legendary Entertainment.
- The game reached #1 on the Oculus store, surpassing Minecraft.
- The mobile version of the game has surpassed 14 million downloads
- To build a fan community, players compete against each other in a daily, weekly and all-time leader boards.
- Players also can record HD gameplay footage and share it on social media