Player.me is a social discovery platform for the gaming community. Players, groups, teams and brands can build personalized profiles and easily add in content by connecting to their other social, content or gaming accounts including YouTube, Twitch, Steam, Xbox Live and more. Users can likewise discover, connect and collaborate with each other through an activity feed, dedicated game pages, and chat rooms.
As a partner and general development consultant, Talespin was enlisted by Player.me to help bring their social web experience to a native Android mobile app. Talespin worked with Player.me’s existing team of designers and backend engineers to identify top level requirements for the user experience that could be translated into actionable technical tasks. Our objective was to match the design sense and general functionality of the website with the convenience and portability of a mobile Android device.
- Player.me and Talespin joined in partnership to develop the gaming platform
- Objective was to match the design sense and general functionality of the website with the convenience and portability of a mobile Android device
- Created an Android mobile experience that is both technically efficient and functionally appealing to users
- 4 months allotted time for execution that was delivered on time
- Delivered an Android app that met and exceeded the expectations of Player.me